Michigan Visiting Care has provided community flu immunization and wellness clinics since 1994. Our experienced staff of registered nurses manages on-site clinics that provide flexibility and efficiency for organizations, their staff, and the community at large.
Immunization clinics may be hosted at a variety of settings such as:
- Senior Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Senior Living Facilities
- Corporate Locations
- Community Centers
- And Many Others
For a list of public flu clinics, click here.
Shots are competitively priced, and the following insurances are accepted as payment for the flu shot:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alliance Health and Life
- Blue Care Network
- BCN Advantage
- BCBS of Michigan Medicare Plus Blue PPO
- BCBS of Michigan
- Blue Cross Complete
- Hap Senior Plus
- Priority Health HMO and PPO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Traditional Medicare Part B
Other payment options include: Cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
Facts about the Flu:
- Flu is a serious contagious disease. Each year in the United States, on average, more than 200,000 people are hospitalized and 36,000 people die from seasonal flu complications.
- CDC recommends a yearly seasonal flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against seasonal influenza.
- One out of four unvaccinated people say they have not been vaccinated because it wasn't convenient or it didn't fit into their schedules.
For additional information about Michigan Visiting Care's Immunization & Wellness Program, please contact Tracy Newhouse at email@example.com, or by calling 734-477-7229